Oak Lodge is located on Valentia Island and is a bright, spacious 5-Bedroom dormer bungalow set on 0.75 acres of secluded landscaped gardens on an elevated site with panoramic sea and mountain views. The house has a Failte Ireland 4 star approval rating and is built and furnished to a very high standard.
The accommodation consists of:
- 5 Bedrooms – one double with ensuite downstairs along with a twin room adjacent to the main bathroom. Upstairs there is one double with ensuite one other double and a twin bedroom along with a bathroom which has a toilet and washbasin.
- The Kitchen is bright and spacious with electric double oven/grill, electric hob, fridge, dishwasher and microwave. The utility off the kitchen contains a freezer, tumble dryer, washing machine and oil fired boiler.
- The Living Room and Sitting Room area has ample seating for up to 10 people, flat screen TV with satellite channels, DVD, radio, CD player and large dining table.
- On the outside garden furniture is provided and a barbeque is available on request. There is ample private car parking space available and the gates can be closed for child protection
- Free bed linen and towels are provided and free peat is provided for the solid fuel stove.
- Smoking is permitted in the kitchen and living areas and well behaved pets can be accommodated by prior agreement.
- Oil fired central heating is provided throughout the house and oil and electricity are extra as per meter readings.
- Disabled facilities – please ask for details.